Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'll think of something better later

It's good to know all Hollywood actors don't take themselves as seriously as buzzkill Sean Penn did Sunday night. (I think he was more offended by Chris Rock's shot at Jude Law than Law would've been. Lighten up, Frances.) Halle Berry showed up to the "Razzies" ceremony, which hands out awards for the worst movies of the year, and gladly accepted the Worst Actress of 2004 trophy for her performance in "Catwoman." Even better, she brought her 2002 Best Actress Oscar with her.

"They can't take this away from me!" she said. "It's got my name on it!"



She also thanked "Warner Brothers for casting me in this piece of shit" and told her agent, who she dragged onstage with her, "next time read the script first." Don't believe me? Here's the article from Reuters. And here's what The Movie Blog had to say.

Congratulations, Halle. Maybe I'll add "Catwoman" to my Netflix queue now.