Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Angry young man

I've gotta get outta Iowa. Or get a satellite dish. This is a #$%@ing outrage. I cannot watch the Pistons-Sixers playoff game right now and I'm climbing the walls. The Miami-New Jersey game is on TNT. Comcast SportsNet Chicago is playing Cubs vs. Reds. And ESPN is showing some stupid pro-football-players-playing-other-games thing. Waiting every 10 minutes for ESPN2 to post the score on its bottom-of-the-screen crawl (while college #$%@ing baseball is on) is driving me crazy. This is total bull$#!+. Why the #$%@ does the NBA schedule playoff games at the same time, thus ensuring at least one will have to play on local TV? I waited three days for Game 2 of Pistons-Sixers, and now I can't watch it? A #$%@ing outrage! @#$% $#!+ %$@#!!!

And don't get me started on my problems with dial-up access. @#$% $#!+ %$@#!!! @#$% $#!+ %$@#!!! @#$% $#!+ %$@#!!!