Thursday, February 10, 2005

Typhoid Ian?

Did I pass my cold over to raging red? I've been covering my mouth every time I cough, washing my hands constantly, and essentially living in quarantine for the past 24 hours. But I apologize if I got you sick, red. You're looking a little pink today.

However, I'm feeling quite a bit better, so I don't think the rest of you have to worry about getting sick. (And thanks to those of you who posted comments and checked up on me otherwise.) I attribute my fast recovery to a tremendous amount of sleep (there's an imprint of my body pressed into the bed), Cold-eeze lozenges, lots of water, Vitamin C (lozenges, not the singer - though I'm sure she would've helped me greatly...



even if it looks like she's sitting on a whoopee cushion in this photo), Vicks VapoRub, and green tea. Oh, and since I spent most of my non-sleeping hours watching "The Wire" on DVD, I suppose it should get some credit too. (Nothing like stories of Baltimore drug wars to make you feel better.)

Thanks again for checking in today. I think I'll be back in full blogging form tomorrow, after I catch up on everything I missed yesterday.