Thursday, February 17, 2005

Lack of sleep has made me cranky

I just read this from the New York Times: Mr. $240,000 Payday himself, Armstrong Williams, complained to Anne Kornblut that he's been ridiculed because "the liberal elite despise black conservatives."

"I am a conservative who does not know his place," he continued. "If I were white, they wouldn't care."

Sure, Armstrong - it has nothing to do with the fact that you accepted $240,000 from the Department of Education to shill for No Child Left Behind. It's not because that exposed you as a fraud.

By that same logic, the "liberal elite" must really hate chubby female white conservatives, since Maggie Gallagher was slammed for pimping President Bush's $300 million marriage initiative.

Hey, I'm just trying to help you move past this, buddy.