Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The more, the merrier

I just found out that one of my favorite sportswriters, Terry Foster of the Detroit News, has started a blog. Check it out; it's not all sports-oriented, which is kind of cool. I've often wondered what else Foster would write about, if given the chance. I've read his work ever since he was a beat writer for the Pistons in the late 1980s, and always wished the News would've made him their #1 sports columnists.

As I said last week (it's in there, trust me), "T-Stack-Money" is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He was always generous with his time, despite his writing and broadcasting commitments, whenever a younger Ian bugged him with e-mails about Detroit sports or the sportswriting business. (Now that he has kids, I doubt he'd have as much time to respond to my pestering.) Maybe I can talk him into adding me to his blogroll. Oh, that'd be cool.