Monday, June 13, 2005

Because you wanted to know

Something vile and evil invaded my system over the weekend. I don't know what it was, where it came from, or what food may have spawned it, but I've had to spend a lot of time in the bathroom during the past three days. (Those who know me and say that's no different from my usual routine can go walk into that bathroom after I've evacuated the foulness from me. Inhale deeply.) Fortunately, it wasn't so bad on the drive back to Michigan, so I didn't have to face the possibility of actually touching my tush to a rest stop toilet.

And at the risk of offending any readers who might be from Tennessee, I believe virtually every stereotype and caricature I've heard about that state after my brief stop in Knoxville. My dinner at a restaurant I shall not name (but rhymes with Crappletee's) was, shall we say, an unsettling experience.

More later. I definitely have something to say on our suddenly putrid Detroit Pistons and the dramedy that is Mike Tyson.