Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Marky Mark Gets Marked

Tina Fey's channeling of Sarah Palin (it's so much more than an impersonation now) gets all the attention on Saturday Night Live - and rightly so - but this past weekend's show was the first with a couple of other skits that were worth watching. Since The Happening is being released on DVD (which won't be "happening" on my Netflix queue, if you know what I'm sayin' - HA!), it seems like a good time to post "Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals."



Who could blame the goat for keeping its mouth shut about The Perfect Storm? That movie stunk. (I would've said "baaaaad," but, you know, wrong animal.)

Andy Samberg's comedic gifts are often lost on me, but I'd totally watch him in a re-remake of Planet of the Apes as Wahlberg. (He was funny in this digital short, too.)

Say hi to your mother for me, okay?