Monday, October 27, 2008

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread That You Could Eat With Sliced Bread!

Ah, now this is the clip from this weekend's SNL that I wanted to post here. Thanks, Hulu.

This week, SNL didn't stink after the opening sketch. And I think we have Mad Men's Jon Hamm to thank for that. This guy might have a future in comedy.



Man, it's a good thing I didn't have my credit card nearby when that sketch ran!

Now, if I could put a Jon Hamm's John Ham roll on one of those iPod toilet paper dispensers, I might not have a reason to leave the commode some nights. (Full disclosure: I would need to redesign my bathroom to have two walls around my toilet. Maybe I could just set the paper on the floor.)

Or maybe I could install a roller inside my refrigerator. But then I wouldn't have ham I can eat in the bathroom.

And Boar's Head really does make good deli meat. That would be good ham.