Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You Put Your Cinnamon in My Peanut Butter!

So what's for lunch? Today, it's apparently a jar of peanut butter for me. I'm on the verge of consuming this whole thing.

It caught my eye this morning while perusing the peanut butter aisle. My original plan was to restock my supply of Cream-Nut (which costs more than a jar of Jif or other natural peanut butters, but it's totally the shiznit), but I saw this Peanut Butter & Co. stuff next to it and was intrigued. (I already had peanut butter seriously on the mind after listening to Munchcast.)

Cinnamon and raisins in peanut butter? "Ants on a log" in a jar? I passed on the chocolate options. I couldn't see eating that stuff every morning. But I'll stop by the first local store that stocks their spicy flavor.

Next, we need some P.B. Loco around here.