Saturday, July 21, 2007

Talk to the Iron Man Hand

I've already said my piece on the Iron Man movie, and should probably leave it at that until the thing hits theaters. But if Marvel is going to keep releasing cool photos to whet my geek appetite, I won't be able to help getting excited again.

So maybe this is a dumb photo if you're not into Iron Man, or you're wondering what the hell Robert Downey, Jr. is doing in a movie like this. But if you're a fan of both, this might get some butterflies fluttering for you.


I guess this is a weekend placeholder until I can scratch out some more ramblings. (And I have to say, after reading the comments for that Transformers post, I'm getting more of an itch to write non-sports stuff again.) Oh, and here's another Iron Man poster, if you haven't seen it.

(via The Movie Blog)