Thursday, July 19, 2007

So Funny 'Cuz It Hits So Close

This is almost three months old, but I just noticed it today while reading The Onion. And damn, if it didn't make me cringe with familiarity.

If Someone Wanted To Publish My Blog Entries For Money, I Wouldnt Say No

The Onion

If Someone Wanted To Publish My Blog Entries For Money, I Wouldn't Say No

Let me make one thing clear right off the bat: I started my blog because I needed an outlet for my thoughts and feelings during the 2004...



Of course, I'm nothing like that guy because I have a better haircut. And I wear glasses. I just, you know, wanted to see if I could really embed the headline in my blog like The Onion said I could.

But if any major metropolitan newspaper wanted to offer me a film critic's gig based on "Four-Sentence Movie Reviews" (We'd have more space for ads! It's brilliant!), I'm pretty sure I'm available...