Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Out to lunch?


It's been a little busy this week here at the Fried Rice Thoughts offices. But I promise the time is being used productively.

Please don't look at me that way. I know I've been neglectful. And I've been spending a lot of time with The Stepblog, but that doesn't mean I still don't love you. After all, you were the first. And we've been through a lot together.

I still haven't gotten around to the stuff I've been wanting to write about. I've been bumping into a lot of old friends and acquaintances over the past couple of weeks. And it seems like everyone around me is suddenly having babies. I want to write about all that. And I definitely plan to.

So after I get through this work and various errands, some ziti will be served. Until then, shake your fists at me. Have a good day.

(Image from "Get Fuzzy"
©2006 Darby Conley/ Dist. by UFS, Inc.)