Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Talking Tigers on BlogTalkRadio

After a false start last week, Seth Stohs rounded up a handful of bloggers for an AL Central season preview on his BlogTalkRadio podcast.

We covered all of the notable Detroit Tigers stories from Lakeland this spring, including the competition for the fifth starting pitcher, the rise of rookies Rick Porcello and Ryan Perry, and the health of Joel Zumaya.  And as one of my regular readers already called me on, I made my predictions for the order of finish in the AL Central.

Thanks again to Seth for inviting me on his show.  We might chat again during the season when the Twins and Tigers play each other.  I encourage you to listen to the entire podcast, as you'll learn what's going on with each of the Tigers' division rivals.

You can listen to an embedded audio clip below or download the file from the accompanying link.



sethspeaks_031709