Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No Podcast Tonight

UPDATE (9:30 p.m.): I've been out all day, and unfortunately, didn't get a chance to check my e-mail until just now. The podcast has been postponed for tonight. We'll probably do an AL Central roundtable of some sort next week. Apologies for the mix-up, and if you were planning to listen tonight, thank you.

# # #

Apparently, I just can't get enough of talking to people about the Detroit Tigers. (Or I just love hearing myself talk.) Seth Stohs of SethSpeaks.net invited me to appear on his Minnesota Twins Weekly Podcast tonight on BlogTalkRadio. The broadcast will begin at 10 p.m. EST.

I'm not sure who else is scheduled to appear, but I believe Seth will be talking to bloggers who cover Minnesota's rivals in the AL Central division. (I should probably bring up how many readers at Bless You Boys hold serious grudges toward the Twins, right? That could make things interesting.)

You can listen to the show at BlogTalkRadio.com, but if you miss it, a download of the show will be available later on for you to peruse at your discretion.

Once again, the show begins at 10 p.m. EST. I'm not yet sure when I'll be on, but I was told to call in by then, so maybe we'll start talking about the AL Central right away. Thanks to Seth for inviting me.