Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It was disturbing and disgusting, and I loved it

A patient who wants his leg amputated? Semen-infused face cream? (Endorsed by Joan Rivers?) Plastic surgery for the Witness Protection Program?

I don't know what they drink or ingest in the writers' room at Nip/Tuck, but I want some of it. It's all just crazy as hell, yet it somehow works, and I love trying to explain an episode to someone the next day, preferably over a meal.

The regular fan in me wishes they would pick up some of the dangling storylines (Detective McGraw being attacked by The Carver, Matt's continuing evolution into a total asshole), but I suppose there's time to get to all that. And it's not like I'll stop watching if they don't.

It's been a few weeks since I've written about Nip/Tuck here. (Too damn long, if you ask Mis Hooz.) If you saw last night's show, let's discuss it because I don't know what else to say about it. All I can do is cover my mouth, shake my head, and watch it all over again.