Monday, March 09, 2009

Talkin' Tigers on the Radio: Spring Training Spectacular

I was invited onto "The Benchwarmers" last night to talk Detroit Tigers and Spring Training on Toledo's WSPD (1370-AM). They gave me the thumbs-up to post some audio from last night's show, so here's a clip of my appearance. (I'm glad I got a chance to use that recording software again.)

The second hour of the show was their "Spring Training Spectacular," and we discussed how the team is looking so far, what important competitions remain (especially among the pitching staff), and whether or not some players can rebound this season.  (Adam Van Arsdale from SB Nation's Cleveland Indians blog, Let's Go Tribe, was on later to discuss the his team's chances in 2009.)

Thanks to Jim Kushlan for inviting me onto the show, especially while the Toledo area was under a tornado warning.  Somehow, the idea of people listening to some baseball talk while seeking shelter in their basement isn't entirely comforting.

You can listen to an embedded audio clip below or download the file from the accompanying link.



WSPD_030809