Friday, July 18, 2008

Let's Put a Smile on That Face!

So I have a feeling I'll go to the movies this weekend to check out the new Batman flick.

No, I wasn't one of the midnight moviegoers. That might be yet another sign of age coming on. In past years, I'd have been all over that. I'm sure that was a good time at the theater last night. A movie like The Dark Knight with a crowd is surely an experience. But the need to see something first isn't what it used to be. Uncle Ian prefers his theaters quiet nowadays, and with a little room for stretching out.

Considering I spent a portion of the evening doctoring photos of myself with Facebook's "Joker Graffiti" application, however, I don't know how much of a claim I can make on being too old for anything.

What do you think? That picture of me doesn't look quite so glum anymore.