Monday, June 01, 2009

There Will Be Blog... Soon

Thanks to those who have been stopping by to check for fresh content. I'm sure you've become tired of looking at a picture of my father for the past couple of weeks, regardless of its significance to me.

Those who know me - especially fellow bloggers - know I despise "Sorry for the lack of posts recently; life has gotten in the way" lameness, so I'm not going to subject you to that. And that wouldn't be true, anyway. Life hasn't gotten in the way. (Although perhaps I've gotten in my own way.)

But I am trying to figure out what I want to do with this blog next. With today being June 1, I was hoping to have some answers with a fresh page on the calendar, but this is taking longer than I thought it might. I'll get it together, though, because I take this stuff seriously. I haven't even written about Star Trek, for Spock's sake, and I loved that movie.

So I appreciate your patience, and intend to have something worth your time and attention up soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this commercial as much as I do:



That little girl cracks me up!